Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Primal Power





Happy New Year!
I've been a bit snowbound this week which has forced me to slow down, change plans, and make lots of new jewelry.
December was quite the big month and we've all made it to the other side alive and (at least somewhat) well. My next project is a show at Gallery Beyond Words in Prescott. The opening is during artwalk on January 28th. My dad will be there playing music and I will also be doing a block printing demo starting at 6:30. It's a lovely gallery and I hope to see you there!

GALLERY BEYOND WORDS

Prescott’s Unique Contemporary Gallery
204 North McCormick Street
Prescott AZ 928.778.2713



1 comment:

  1. Woot! It sounds like a great opening...I will be there for sure...

    And um...is that YELLOW snow in your header picture?!

    If it is. Don't eat it.

    ReplyDelete