Friday, January 1, 2010

OMG, Team Dean and Hoppin' John

So I looked at the date of my last blog post and it was Dec.7th, the day before I went to my doctor for my prenatal check up, was promptly diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and told to go to the hospital. The next two weeks were spent in Phoenix at the hospital with tubes,catheters, various other craziness that I'll spare you... and then this little baby.....

Six weeks early changes a lot of plans and I am now in the process of being a mom and trying to Be Here Now, instead of planning weeks ahead all of my glorious schemes.
I started this blog last January and have enjoyed doing it and hopefully being motivated through it, which is still the goal.
I have some ideas for daily drawings, etcetera that I want to begin but I am putting them slightly on hold while I get the house and everything under control.
(this goes back to doing too much, too soon and not being chill enough)
So in the meantime I will be posting small inspirations, images and goodies to keep me involved in the blog with out over doing it.

In that simple spirit, some pics of Hoppin' John that I made today. So good and brings Good Luck!! Can't beat that!


I am wishing us all peace and inspiration in the coming year.
We are capable and open, ready to begin.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for everyone! I am so excited to get to know the new little person that's come into your lives!

    ReplyDelete