Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thought of the Day

I read this yesterday and have been thinking on it all day,

"You can have it all, it's just really hard work."

This concept is on my mind after just having my baby daughter I am determined to accomplish (within reason of course) everything I want to accomplish.
I want her to know how capable we all our and how being true to our calling and nurturing ourselves is one of the best things we can do for our kids.
(I know, get back to you when she's running around crazy and getting into everything!)





1 comment:

  1. Remember too love...that sometimes it's hard to get everything you want, but only if you think of it as work. I know for a fact that you are a hard worker, so you CAN do whatever you want to do...and in the midst of the work, it will become easy in the moment (right?! ;) )

    ReplyDelete