Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jerome, Jewelry and the first Daily Drawing!


Two Fridays a month I go to the magical town of Jerome, Arizona to do my shift at the Coop


It was truly an amazingly beautiful day and I was thrilled to see the new Featured Artist show by Brice Wood called "Wonderments".


Very "L.A" my friend Raina and I thought. Congratulations Brice on an awesome show!







Raina is a member of the Jerome gallery as well as others as you can see on her website www.raintree-studios.com. Amazing work!!!!


I will leave you with a new pair of earrings offered in my shop and my first daily drawing! Inspired by the new year and the new blog I am planning on doing either a jewelry item or a drawing every time I blog to keep me on my toes and ideally the creativity flowing!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Raina is so cute in this photo. I need to get up to the Jerome Gallery and see both your work and what Raina has there. Her work at Arts Prescott Cooperative Gallery is always admired. www.rowenaart.net

    ReplyDelete