Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday is the New Friday!!!!

After a long hard four days of the aforementioned workouts, bedtimes, being good, etc. it is finally Thursday night!! To your left there is a picture of my husband Matthew and I taken on my birthday in November. Just so you know..
Anyway Sadie and I hang out on Thursdays after yoga and tonight I am extending the get together for a few more.

Food is cooking and I am being a good girl and posting this blog (every other day!) before getting ready. I finished "God's Middle Finger" by Richard Grant and would Highly recommend it. My daily drawing for today is a concept I thought of the other day- drawings of tattoos I want but may never get.....trying them on for size?





Also I posted a new piece to my shop. Check it out and have an awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment