Tuesday, February 10, 2009

May you light a billion candles with your mind.





I am headed to Tucson tomorrow! I am fairly bewildered today by the snow, not getting out of the house and going to work, going to the bank,etc. It is taking me forever to get anything done around here- what's that about? I am super excited to see all my people and go to the gem show. I won't be blogging while away, but rest assured I'll have much to say and lots of pictures to show you when I return. The title of today's post is from my Rob Brezny horoscope from this evening. A fitting send off for my little road trip. Be well and Happy Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe and fun trip, and give everyone a big squeeze for me! I tell you...you're escaping just in time, because I think there's a whole other storm system moving in here...

    ReplyDelete